For our section S20-1976.
1/4" x 7/8" Grade 8 bolt.
36 bolts and nuts per package.
• Quick and easy section changes are possible with bolts.
• No more cutting, chiseling, or grinding. Simply unbolt the section, replace and tighten bolts.
• Bolts will not turn in Knife Back and are reusable. They will last thru the life of several sections.
• Bolts may be replaced easily if accidentally damaged or broken.
• No special tools are needed to change sections, only 7/16" wrench or socket.
• Bolt and nuts hold better than rivets and they have a greater "clamp load" than rivets.
• Special lock nuts will not vibrate loose.
• Torque to 8-10 foot pounds.