Terms & Conditions
Customer Service Information
Contact HERSCHEL PARTS Online
Emails are answered Monday through Friday. If you require immediate assistance please contact us at: 1-888-828-3276.
• All orders are shipped FOB from our nearest warehouse or directly from the manufacturer or supplier.
• Most shipping charges are based on the merchandise total for your order (see chart).
UPS GROUND SHIPPING CHART
• Some items are subject to additional freight or handling fees.
• Items exceeding standard shipper's weight or size limitations will be shipped pre-paid via freight truck. If liftgate is required addtional fees may apply. Ask for details.
• UPS Orders ship within 24 hours. LTL orders next day. Valid on in stock items only.
• For faster delivery, request UP Overnight, 2-Day or 3-Day Delivery from our customer service representative. Additional shipping charges will apply on expedited orders.
• We cannot be responsible for delays caused by UPS, Parcel Post or other freight companies, however, if you feel there has been an unreasonable delay, please contact us.
• For all orders shipped outside the 48 contiguous states, you will be charged the actual shipping charges. Please remit all orders in US funds. For Canadian Customers - Duty, GST and Brokerage Fees, PST (if appli cable) will be collected at delivery. We will assist in figuring your shipping charges. Please call 1-888-828-3276 for assistance.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, and money orders. When ordering by mail include your payment. Fax orders must pay by credit card only.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY CODE
The 3 or 4-digit code is located on the back of your card, inside the signature area. Typically the signature panel will have a series of numbers, but only the last three or four digits make up the security code.
• Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Prices listed in this catalog do not include freight. Please refer to the chart above for freight charges.
• Typographic, photographic or descriptive errors are subject to correction.
We make every attempt to have all items in stock. However, in the event an item is back-ordered, it will be shipped as soon as possible using our standard shipping method. If we are unable to fill the order in 30 days, we will either send you a refund or inform you of the delay.
Tractor Parts - All New, Rebuilt and Used tractor parts are guaranteed for materials and workmanship for 1-year from the date of shipment for replacement or refund unless otherwise noted.
This warranty does not include costs incurred for third parties for additional parts or labor involved in the repair. This warranty applies only to farming applications. Products used for other applications, including, but not limited to industrial and other commercial applications, are not covered by this express warranty, nor are they covered by express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Guaranteed for applications listed only; void for other applications. The above express limited warranties are given in place of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and such express warranties constitute the only warranties made.
Engine Block Assemblies - If a block assembly fails within one year of purchase date, Herschel Parts reserves the right to inspect, repair and return the engine. In the instance the failure is not the result of Herschel Parts materials or workmanship, the customer will be advised of the expenses they will incur to repair and return the engine. Any repair or attempted repair not previously authorized by Herschel Parts voids all warranties.
All Other Product - All other product is subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Please call toll free 1-888-828-3276 for return authorization prior to returning any product to Herschel Parts. Merchandise that is being returned for any reason must be sent prepaid to our Indianola, IA distribution center within 30 days of purchase. Exchange or refund will be made promptly when the returned merchandise is in good condition, unused, in original packaging with proper packing materials and the reason for the return is stated. Some items subject to a 15% restocking fee. Merchandise returned without a return authorization or not meeting conditions listed above may be refused. Merchandise that has been installed is non-refundable. Parts returned due to our error are limited to refund of purchase price plus shipping charges.
The unit being replaced must be returned in the original box within 30 days of shipment and must be complete, intact and capable of being rebuilt to receive full credit. Returns not meeting these criteria will be subject to appropriate deductions.
Engine Block Assembly Returns -The unit being replaced must be returned in the original box within 30 days of shipment and must be complete, intact and capable of being rebuilt (i.e. crankshaft cannot be broken) to receive full credit. Anything not meeting these criteria will be subject to appropriate deductions.
SALES TAX EXEMPTION - STATE OF IOWA
Sales tax will be charged for deliveries within the state of Iowa on non web orders only. In order to be exempt from taxes on product shipped into Iowa on call in and mail in order, fill out the tax exempt form found under "Resources" at the top of the page. Mail or fax a copy of completed formto our company.
1-YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL TRACTOR PARTS
3. Copyrights. You acknowledge and agree that information presented to you through the Site, including text, graphics, design, logos, icons, images and software, and the arrangement and compilation of such content, are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
4. Limited Right to Use. Except as stated herein, none of the material on the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of OWNER. However, you may print a copy of the information on this Site for your personal, non-commercial internal use or records. In so doing, you may not modify the materials and you agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission does not give you any ownership rights in the information and terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. If you make any other use of this Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to penalties.
5. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are trademarks of OWNER. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site, without the written permission of OWNER. OWNER aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
6. Editing, Deleting and Modification. OWNER reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site. Some or all products or services referred to on the Site may not be available, and OWNER may change the products and services described in the Site at any time.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OWNER, its agents, officers, directors, owners, representatives, employees, and their successors and assigns (the "Affiliated Parties"), from any liabilities, losses, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
8. NO WARRANTIES. THIS SITE, ALL SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND OWNER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
11. Links to Other Web Sites. This Site may provide links to other Internet sites. OWNER is not responsible for the availability of such other sites and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, products or other materials available on such other sites. Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement by OWNER of those sites or the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Further, we reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. OWNER does not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You further acknowledge and agree that OWNER shall not be responsible or liable directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any information, goods or services available on or through any such site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
12. Conduct. You agree (i) not to use this Site to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; (ii) not to interfere or disrupt this Site or any networks connected to this Site; (iii) not to use any device, software or routine or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this Site; (iv) not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (v) not to use this Site to collect or harvest personal information; and (vi) not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. You agree not to use the services available at this Site for illegal purposes, and to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to this Site.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner.s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Donald Duncan who can be reached as follows:
By mail: 1627 East Walnut
Seguin, Texas 78156
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Disclaimer. All of the information provided on this Site is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. OWNER does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and/or accuracy of this information.
15. User Representation. By agreeing to this Agreement, you are warranting that you are at least 18 years of old, and therefore, have the legal right to enter into this Agreement.
16. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Guadalupe County, Seguin, Texas, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Texas (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site (and/or information or services related thereto) must be instituted within one year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Seguin, Texas. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. OWNER's failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.